Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Almost spring break!

I have a problem...there isn't enough room on my computer. For anything. but I don't really know how to fix it cause I don't want to delete things that I like and I already tried the cleanup wizard. and both my C and D drives or whatever are full...this sucks.
Anyways, Finals and spring break are just around the corner, this year is going by so fast! Wanna hear some funny jokes?
Jokes of the Week
• A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel hanging from his belt. The bartender asks, "What's that for?" The pirate responds, "Aarrr, its driving me nuts".

• A mushroom walks into a bar and the bartender says "We don't serve your kind here." and the mushroom says - "Why not? I'm a fungi."

• A horse walks into a bar, across the room, up the back wall, across the ceiling, down the front wall and then up to the bar. The bartender gives the horse a beer, he drinks it and leaves. A guy sitting at the bar looks perplexed and asks the bartender "Hey, what's that all about?" The bartender replies, "Don't take it personally, he never says 'Hi' to anyone."


Freaking funny...I know. these are from the potty talks I put up most weeks in the bathroom. Some chick didn't like the first one I put up so now I just pick hella bad ones that I think are hilarious. And they get funnier the more times you hear them.

4 comments:

The Witty Mulatto said...

I don't get the last one.

more cowbell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I thought they were funny. Beats looking at an ugly metal wall when you're squatting for the public toilet tango.

Shannon said...

thats kind of the point...there is no point hahaha