Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So I woke up to snow this morning. Its just not cool, cause its been really cold lately and we're all hoping for spring weather to start even though its only january. I can't wait for summer

So Claire and I turned in a ton of job applications yesterday but really only applebees seemed like they might be hiring. We also applied at a bunch of coffee stands and a few places at the mall.

So I locked my keys in my car today. I stopped by fred meyer on my way back to school from work and i just left them sitting there on the seat when I closed the door and so then i had to call the freaking insurance people and get the lock guys to come out and I had to wait like an hour for the guy to get there but he was actually hella nice cause I was supposed to pay him 5 dollars but he didn't even make me.

So its been really hot in our rooms lately and I don't know why but I secretly kind of like it. We have heated floors so they're really hot and we keep having to open the windows but its freezing outside so then it gets cold.

2 comments:

The Witty Mulatto said...

I know, I'm so sick of cold. It snowed here and the entire university was a sheet of ice until a couple hours ago.

Anonymous said...

Poor you ... having to deal with those heated floors again. Yes, as a matter of fact, I am bitter.